Thursday, April 4, 2013

PEPPER CHICKEN

Today I am going to share the Recipe of Pepper Chicken with all of you. I guess, this is one of the easiest recipes of chicken I made so far. Pepper Chicken is simple yet-so-yummy recipe. This is something I usually make when I do not really want to spend long hours in my kitchen but at the same time want to eat something delicious, provided I have all the ingredients at my home.I came across two recipes of Pepper Chicken with a little difference in the ingredients. So the methods and the ingredients those are required to make this fabulous lip-smacking dish are give below:

Pepper Chicken-Method I

Ingredients:
Chicken             1kg
Garlic                 paste of 1 whole garlic
Pepper Powder  2 tbsp
Hung curd          1cup
Refined Oil         3 tbsp
Salt                    According to taste

Method: Take a pan and add refined oil into it. Add the garlic paste first and saute for sometime till the raw smell of garlic fades away. Then put the chicken and fry a little. When the chicken changes colour, add on half of the pepper powder to it. Fry again for a minute. Add the curd and the seasoning; mix well. It will leave lots of water once the curd is added. So cover the pan with its lid and let the chicken cook in its own juice. Add rest of the pepper powder when the chicken is cooked properly. Now it is ready to be served. I serve this recipe of chicken mostly with any kind of Indian bread or jeera (cumin) rice.

Method II

This method slightly differs from that of the first. In this method, the chicken has to be marinated with garlic paste, salt, pepper powder, curd, grounded garam masala (3 cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon stick and 3 cloves) and 1 bayleaf. After the chicken is cooked, before serving add fried brown onions.




No comments:

Post a Comment