Thursday, April 4, 2013

CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN

Whenever I go for shopping, after spending 2-3 hrs of hard work of selecting the perfect attire in perfect color (of course at the best reasonable price) for me, I feel the pangs of ultimate hunger and start looking for a food corner where I can appease my hunger. And at such a time, one of the best foods I like to gorge on is definitely a CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN. I got this recipe sometime back and tried at my home, trust me this came out to be no less lip-smacking than the fried chicken I had in a well-known food corner. Though the process is little lengthy but the required ingredients are very easily available.

CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS:

Boneless Chicken       500gm
Refined Flour              300gm
Buttermilk                   1/2 lit.
Egg                             2
Black Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
Salt                             1tsp
Bread Crumbs             200 gm
Crushed Cornflakes     200 gm
Refined Oil for Frying   

METHOD:


Add salt and black pepper to buttermilk and mix.
Add boneless chicken in this mixture and allow marinating for about an hour.
Combine breadcrumbs and cornflakes in a flat dish.
Beat the egg and add salt to it and mix. Keep aside.
Take the marinated chicken pieces, wipe off the excess marinade. and once roll them into flour, and then put them back into the buttermilk mixture.
Again coat with flour and now dip it into salted beaten egg mixture and then roll them in breadcrumbs and corn flakes mixture.
Heat oil in a wok and deep fry these chicken pieces on slow fire until crisp and golden brown. Serve hot with tomato sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment