Tuesday, June 4, 2013

GARLIC EGG FRIED RICE

This weekend I wanted to make a Chinese dinner for my family. As I did not plan this beforehand, I could only get a few eggs left in my fridge. And garlic is something, always available in almost every house. So I thought of trying out the recipe of Garlic egg fried rice. This is a super-easy rice preparation, I have ever made. This goes well with a number of Chinese gravy dishes. The combination of garlic, egg and soy sauce makes this rice preparation truly awesome. 

INGREDIENTS

Steam rice-1 bowl
Whisked Egg-2
Onion-1/2, finely chopped
Minced Ginger-1 tsp
Refined oil-2 tsp
Garlic-3 cloves, mashed
Red chilli flakes-1 tsp
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
Soya sauce-1 tsp 
1 tsp chopped coriander (optional)

METHOD

In a pan add oil. Add the eggs and cook for a minute. Keep aside. Take some more oil, add the ginger, garlic and red chilli flakes. Put the onion and saute all for a minute. Add the steamed rice. Toss well. Add salt, pepper and soya sauce. It is ready to be served with any Chinese gravy preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment